• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WELL, let's here it it ????????

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Ok, somebody has got to have taken there new Pro out for a zip across the pasture. Let's see some video or something. Maybe even some garage Brrraaaappp!!!! If you were able to go for a spin, post it.

Somebody, has got to be cheatin' before the snow flies. The urge is just to strong. HA HA

doodah

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
Fremont Wisconsin
Its all in good fun. Just like when we were knee high to a grasshopper and the new toy you just got was outta the package before you got to the truck.

honda1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
MN
In The garage!!!

This is not the 08 d8!! My son has an 08 with 600 miles since updates
were done and no comparision I ride an 800bb IQR and on the grass
I think this new assault will hang with it or who knows
runs great 45 degrees and it pulls 8300 every time had to quit the
track needed to be adjusted The grass scratchers work great!!!:face-icon-small-hap

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
This is not the 08 d8!! My son has an 08 with 600 miles since updates
were done and no comparision I ride an 800bb IQR and on the grass
I think this new assault will hang with it or who knows
runs great 45 degrees and it pulls 8300 every time had to quit the
track needed to be adjusted The grass scratchers work great!!!:face-icon-small-hap

"Worthless without video"

:camera:Well almost, thanks for the good news.:camera:

Last edited:

honda1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
MN
test run

I'll try to get one of my friends to come over and get pics or vid this weekend
hard to do by myself

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Rode mine for the first time Fri and then again on Sun. Awesome...it went right into the snow show at Denver like a dream...then right back out again. PERFORMANCE WAS AS EXPECTED. (actually it was really nice that it started...ive had it all apart!):face-icon-small-hap

S
Oct 29, 2008
Did anyone notice the last 10 seconds? The guy filming ask the rider if it feels stronger than the doo, the rider responds " yeah i think it does"!!!!!!! WOnder what doo? maybe an XP? Who knows but like the sounds of that anyday

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
That's what I'm talking 'bout.

Funny thing about the Pro. All of the dyno reports and rumors of HP numbers put the Poo behind everyone else, yet when someone slings a leg over one, it miraculously jumps to the head of the pack.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
lol

no helmet, probably cooked the hifax, probably ground off the carbides, and likely almost cold-siezed it getting on the throttle that hard immediately after start-up....

Thanks for the video tho, it sure looks like it hauls!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

H

happyhour

Nov 26, 2007
Go on you tube an type in 2011 assault test run. It has exactly what you are looking for.

oh boy are you going to have your hands full this winter LOL you best call marcy up make sure there is no highmarks on the side of ol gunslingers :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features