• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Womens boots ??

rmjj

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Brookings,SD
My wife needs new boots this year. What are the mountain riding women wearing? Last 3-4 pair have been Polaris but not holding up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Does Klim make a womens version?

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
HMK makes a women's boot. Klim does not. I wear the Adrenaline GTX® Boot from Klim and love them. Never have wet or cold feet. It's a great boot!

Voyager Boot (HMK) & the Adrenaline GTX Boot (Klim)

VOYAGER_WOMEN_LG.jpg Klim boot.jpg

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
I just went with a men's hmk, the smaller sizes go cheap since not many guys can wear them. :face-icon-small-hap They fit and keep the toes warm, though now I want a pair with the boa system (sure beats laces.)

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Also note the new BOA system HMK Voyager has a new neutral standing position which increases normal daily wearing comfort ten-fold over last years lace up model. My girlfriend had 30 riding days in the standard laced 2009-2010 Voyager. I also had a minimum of 50 riding days in very extreme conditions. Tradionally I can wear out a set of Pro Boa II in a season. My Voyagers still look new.

No complaints on warmth, mobility, dryness, comfort, or performance! This years boot is FLAT OUT AWESOME!

100% comfortable telling people to BUY THIS PRODUCT

Voyager-Boa-LARGE.gif

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Also note the new BOA system HMK Voyager has a new neutral standing position which increases normal daily wearing comfort ten-fold over last years lace up model. My girlfriend had 30 riding days in the standard laced 2009-2010 Voyager. I also had a minimum of 50 riding days in very extreme conditions. Tradionally I can wear out a set of Pro Boa II in a season. My Voyagers still look new.

No complaints on warmth, mobility, dryness, comfort, or performance! This years boot is FLAT OUT AWESOME!

100% comfortable telling people to BUY THIS PRODUCT

Voyager-Boa-LARGE.gif
Girls i just returned from Hood river and met Kirk to see the new boot. Wow is it sweet. Supper light ,very durable outers and every removable liner goes into a water test to assure they are 100% dry .They are much better than my Klims. I have had just about every boot made.The real Deal and very impressive

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
quality pink sno-boots in kids size 12

HMK makes a women's boot. Klim does not. I wear the Adrenaline GTX® Boot from Klim and love them. Never have wet or cold feet. It's a great boot!

Voyager Boot (HMK) & the Adrenaline GTX Boot (Klim)

My 6 1/2 year old daughter loves riding with me or on her PINK 120 Polaris, and I can't find a high quality boot in her size.

Does anyone make a HIGH QUALITY girl's boot in smaller sizes, like kid size 12??

I checked with the Sporting Goods places, they all seem to start with the bigger sizes, so we've been using the generic sno-boots with the "throw-away" hot packs under her socks.

How about battery/heated socks in small sizes?

Any help would be appreciated.

Finding them in PINK would be even better.

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
I would look into snowboard boots in girl's sizes, they should give her decent insulation and provide tonnes of ankle support. Be careful not to get anything with hooks in the lacing system as it will rip up your seat. They also make laceless snowboard boots, similar to the HMK system.

Premium Features