• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Name is _______ and I am an Addict!

What type of Sled Junkie are you?

• Sledders Anonymous once a day but still holding down my job at least until the snow fly's.

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • My wife or GF is about to leave me

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Spend more time sitting on my sled than I do at the dinner table.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • lost the wife and the girlfriend, missed my last 3 weeks of S.A., searching SW fo DIY mods

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
K

Klimbing Kitty

It's like someone flipped a switch and I can't think about anything but building sleds. I have no sled no parts and not enough popping on Snowest yet. And my GF is already freaking out. This is a bad sickness. I just want to start ordering goodies like a crack addict looking for the rock he dropped in the street. " My name is _________ and I am a mod sled addict."

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
Every spare minute I have I have been spending fixing/modifying my sled for the last 2 weeks...people think I'm crazy because it's August and we have another 3-4 months of no snow! Well jokes on them, it snowed in the mountains a couple of days ago...:)

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
Right ON!

My kind of peeps.

Got two sleds all apart can't figure which to work on first. Bounce back and forth between the two. Hope I get all the parts where they belong.......LOL

Looking for parts, hurting the credit card, hoping the wife don't catch on to all of it....................no different than any other addiction............prolly more expensive than most! :face-icon-small-con

Jeva

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
My name is jeva and i'm an addict.
The sled is all tore apart, but trying to put back together with a cast on the right hand sucks.

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
I must confess to my addiction as well.

I was home on days off and received my CPC turbo kit. I had some friends in from out of town and neglected them sometimes to work on my sled instead of entertaining like a good host would. I know it was bad but it was sooooo much fun and I couldn't help myself from going to the sled:) LOL

I frickin love sledding!!!!

rmk156

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Edgerton MN
Hi, My name is Jason and i am a snow-aholic. I started when I was just 8 years old. I skipped school in the 80's just to ride. Now I'm 41 and I still need my fix every then and again..I have to admit... My 16 and 14 year old is now addicted..This has become very expensive,However we will rest in piece someday knowing that we have had some AWSOME times... I have no intension of quiting now. In fact I pickup a new M8 for this year and I have already completely looked over every inch... Dont pray for me..I am happy just the way i am...... Just pray for snow....I will NEEEEEEEDDDDD it very sooooooon...Holy sh$! I can't wait.....

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
and hanging around the front door waiting for the UPS guy with more parts...................

I must confess to my addiction as well.

I was home on days off and received my CPC turbo kit. I had some friends in from out of town and neglected them sometimes to work on my sled instead of entertaining like a good host would. I know it was bad but it was sooooo much fun and I couldn't help myself from going to the sled:) LOL

I frickin love sledding!!!!

haha I love it...glad I'm not the only one with these problems!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I don't know if it's better or worse, but my wife is as big a crackhead as I am. We're both dying to see the new sledbetties vid & her seg. (3rd vid she's been in now!), then go out & do it again this year!!!!!!

Premium Features