• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

delivery dates?

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
I was told late October too... possibly early november... COULD THE SUMMER GO ANY SLOWER!?

T

TWITCH

Apr 30, 2009
Delivery dates

Today 7/23/2010 Our ASSAULT RMK's came up on the system with a September ship date and The PRO RMK's give a October date. However, those dates are never a gaurantee and could be pushed back. Hopefully they will actually ship as posted.

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
called the dealer this morning and he said they had some 2011s in already too but not any of the new models, only the ones that were unchanged from last year. He looked up mine and said that it doesn't even have a tenative delivery date yet... so who knows when it'll get here! So still going off friends that I know have ordered in the past, it won't get here until Oct/Nov... bummer :hurt: But at least it gives me more time to save up some more $$ for it! :eek:hwell:

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
called the dealer this morning and he said they had some 2011s in already too but not any of the new models, only the ones that were unchanged from last year. He looked up mine and said that it doesn't even have a tenative delivery date yet... so who knows when it'll get here! So still going off friends that I know have ordered in the past, it won't get here until Oct/Nov... bummer :hurt: But at least it gives me more time to save up some more $$ for it! :eek:hwell:

I hope u get it soon so i can buy ur track! LOL:face-icon-small-hap

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Who cares? As long as we have them by the first legit snow fall. I know some people want to mod or make changes, but I have a garage full of stuff now as it is.

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
hmmm well as much as I want my sled, that sounds like a pretty good deal too. i know my dealer pretty well so i'm sure he'd do somethin for me anyways if i dont get it til later

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Should start seeing the Pro RMK's in September...

Oh, do you notice the the leaves changing color already. Looks like an early fall followed by a hard winter. LOVE IT!!!!!

Premium Features