• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

car lots

B

bigboy

Feb 18, 2008
walla walla
need help i drove 11 hours to get a truck the other day and i called them ahead of time and asked how much they would take for the 05 cummings thought it was high but asked them if they would take 19500 for it and my 96 dodge dually they said sure come on up so i went. get up their and then the amount changed. they asked 26000 for it so i asked what happen to the price originaly and they said well we cant give it away i was pissed u told me we had a deal so after about a hour of them trying to brain wash me i had enough. so i went and ate after an hour the guy called me and said 22500 and u register it in or. how can i do that when i live in washington u idiot. not wanting to pay that much for every thing. u know they took it in 15 17 mayb and heres another thing the tax it is crap that u buy a rig and they tax u full value for it and when u trade in they dont give u full value funny. how many times should one rig be taxed all its life. just like me. any ways my friend told me i should of just bought it and been done with it do u think i should call them back. or what thanks. and this is pretty much short story.

U
Nov 26, 2007
NW Montana
You don't buy a truck because you made the trip and you don't deal with folks that don't deal in good faith. Tell them to pound it.

But realisticly how could they commit on a trade in price without seeing your dodge first. That was the first clue that you shouldn't have made the trip.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Kind of hard to feel sorry for you if you think that it is a "Cummings". J/K, that sucks to waste so much time and fuel.

M
Nov 26, 2007
black diamond, wa
dodge trade gone bad

SCREW THEM JACK A$$E$ HE TRIED TO SUCKER YOU. DON'T DEAL WITH THAT KIND OF PEOPLE. YOU SHOULD BEABLE TO FIND A GOOD DEAL JUST KEEP LOOKING. I WOULD OF GOT ARESTED FROM KICKING SOME A$$ THAT DAY OR KNOCK HIM OUT THEN RETURN HOME.....

IT'S TIME FOR A FROSTY

P.S.
NEXT TIME DON'T TRAVEL SO FAR...

Premium Features