• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gus Bohne!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
What happened to your post? Just when it was getting good!! I heard some rumors today about you and your business practices. Kind of funny knowing what I know about your dealings. Seems like everyone you have dealt with in the past is on your sh!t list for whatever resons suit you. Looks like it was my turn. I have been nothing but honest with you from the get go and you know way more about me personally than what is common. Though there was a friendship developing. I was waiting for you to show up with your big hammer today too. Maybe tomarrow.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Learn to spell , then move onto something harder like.... i dunno.....turbos. Walk before you run there lil fella.
Id give Gus 10 thou before id give you 2.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Dave would benefit from learning what this old saying is about " when you are up to you ears in sheet , keep your yap shut". sj

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
He wants to bring it on then lets do it. We'll make this forums a whole clutserfu**. I'm done ***** footing around with a buch of a$$holes. It is what it is and I know somethings with him that people have accused me of, so lets air the laundry.

As far as my spelling, look at Gus's post's. Hell I have a hard time fitting all the letters together to even make the words he's trying to write. Kind of weird how I make a call to check some details and then then his post is GONE.

L

Little Eddy

Nov 30, 2007
Lashburn , Sask
Dave, nobody is interested in what you think you may have on Gus ( or anybody else for that matter). Your credibility on this forum is zero and the rest of us don't need to hear the ranting . You are trolling around and posting crap on threads that none of the rest of the forum members are interested in. So if you can't say anything nice ,then don't say anything at all. You sound like you should take your personal problems and issues and talk to a shrink instead of attacking people here . You should be removed from these forums until you can add something constructive to the threads that you post on.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
no kidding..

I being a carb tuner.. and somebody with a doo that might be turboed in the next season or so am floating around trying to soak up all the info humanly possible. think people are gonna take your side when this is the most technical info you have posted? vs. gus who has basically put on a class in the 2 stroke carb turbo thread. im fairly certain he has helped more people figure out stuff than you ever will.. I read that thread over and over and still learn. i read yours and just frown. maybe he doesnt do everything on his own, maybe he didnt invent sliced bread, but he sure as heck is willing to help pretty much anyone try and figure theres out... thats in a puts him in a slightly higher class in my book.

and just a random thought on buisness plans, when you have something to sell, make sure its ready to be sold.. not being prototyped, I bet the customer base would greatly appreciate that.

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I am here to help and have helped numerous people, but anymore when I post something helpful I get flamed. The product wasn't in prototype form. Yes issues came up and those are being addressed. Nothing different than anything else being produced.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
what a tool. A man with zero credibility thinks these types of posts will mean anything to anyone. :hurt:

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
No one wants your help. According to a recent post , like yesterday , you took a guys full payment and you have not delivered. He was #5 , your reply to him is " it will be done when its done". If you were half a man youd keep your nose to the stone and finish these frikin kits . You are a useless scammer with zero spine.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
I am here to help and have helped numerous people, but anymore when I post something helpful I get flamed. The product wasn't in prototype form. Yes issues came up and those are being addressed. Nothing different than anything else being produced.

Do you actually belive your own krapp?? You must !! "The product wasnt in prototype form"??? Yet you were selling it , something that wast ready to sell???
"Nothing different that anything else" Name me one example of something a consumer would buy and expect that its a giant pile of garbage that will never work and cant get thier money back?

You say the most amazing things there skippy , you are digging your own hole.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
One more thing, he doesn't even build his own kits. He scabs parts off peoples kits. The design change now might be different but I have a hunch there too.

What do you think is the biggest difference between his kit and yours Mr. slapchop? Whats that... his works??? Soemone with so many enemies has just make one more. I used to give you the benefit of the doubt but now i see what the others have. A irresponsible flimflam artist who is all talk and zero walk. You have torn a page outta the PSI business practise handbook , well done.

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
Then lets see some pictures. Hell everyone wants to see pictures videos but Gus is excluded?? Lets see the proprietary components being used. If he has it all locked up then there should be nothing to hide.

What do you think is the biggest difference between his kit and yours Mr. slapchop? Whats that... his works??? Soemone with so many enemies has just make one more. I used to give you the benefit of the doubt but now i see what the others have. A irresponsible flimflam artist who is all talk and zero walk. You have torn a page outta the PSI business practise handbook , well done.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
You best keep your nose in your own business as poor as it is. You are outstanding in one way for sure. Your mouth never stops flApping. Whatthe Hells wrong with you? You owe people either money or a working product and hear you are mouthing off. You should either " leave town" or cough up the goods. You will never sell another sledder a spark plug. Keep your head down and your mouth shut. Maybe people wiill forget about you. I can't wait to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features