• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summit X 670 Turbo?

J
Oct 25, 2008
Waupaca, WI
hey guys, i need some help....I recently bought a used automotive turbo for my sled, the turbo itself only puts out 6-7psi of boost, That should be safe, right? First question, How the hell do i set up the carbs for this? Alot of places say alot of different ways if ya know what i mean. Second Question, Is there a certain type of piston i should be using? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Its gonna be a long summer!!!

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Sarcastic posts really aren't helping what he is asking... Instead of making fun of him why not try helping him out. Everyone has to start somewhere.

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
AGREE WITH X2Freeride!!! id be more then happy to help ya out j_polly83, but i dont have a clue about the 'home made turbo kits'!! would be an epic build though!!

P

PTE800

Jan 9, 2006
Go to the thread in the Performance section and look for "carbed Turbo two strokes" by Gus Bohne. There's a lot of good info on getting started for a project like yours. Read it closely a couple of times and you'll have a good idea where to start. Gus is one of the best out there....

B
Apr 16, 2008
Hey, If you are serious about doing this, I have a turbo kit for a 670. It is a first choice turbo kit. It has everything in the kit except a turbo. It was designed to use a 53 series Aerocharger which I do not have. If you are interested PM me and we can figure something out. Thanks

Premium Features