• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ultimate 800 xp carbed turbo systems

G
Apr 23, 2008
BSP 800 bigdog turbo .

Stop reading here if you are NOT looking for the ONLY system that address all issues period. Even those that you are not aware of YET !!!!

First,, Thank you to all those who have hounded me to build this system for the masses. I wouldn't have done it without you.

Installation is going to be , as it should be a big job.

I am not skimping anywhere, this is NOT a me too system or a take it off to sell it like stock set up..

There will be NO pictures until you own one. Proprietary components and pieces will stay as they should , with US !!!

These systems will be expensive,, installation alone is 10 hours minimum.
you will get all gauges, as well as clutching / gearing installed , internal engine mods and components too. Includes reeds and cages for a gauranteed full 2 years without failure..... do it right or don't doo it at all...

Those who opt to send me there sled for install can get me for 2 days in december and or 2 more in Jan for tuning at your ride location.!!

PM me or e mail me at gus.bohne@comcast .net for futher details.
or call my cell at 603-401-8897.. eastern time 7 am till 8pm weekdays please.

$$$ 7900 is going to be the bottom line

I will ONLY build these to order,, I will not compromise,, my way or the highway..
thanks again guys..

Gus

BSP, 21 time NEGDS champions , only turbo 2 stroke to EVER win at the world series of ice drags , 1987-1988. Canadien world series open fuel/hevy fuel winners 1988-89, Top Gun shootout winner 1988-1989. Took 20 years off for mx and snox to return in 2010 as Number 1 qualifer , poweradder twins class @the 2010 Goldenchild nationals 800 doo turbo.

This is not to say that the others are providing subpar turbos. I am offering my version of a ferrari end user system to those who can afford them.

Last edited:
X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Gus if it wasn't you people laughing at your terms all of the way up the hill, but it's you and you can get away with it. LOL... I love it... you will sell a few :) Good luck man

Cheers
Shawn

G
Apr 23, 2008
Tukenator,
No, I would NOT have to go thru this amount of work to make a dragracer..LOL

ALL parameters for fuel and boost will be set when the order is placed.
Its completely the end users decision.

FYI,, The ONLY thing left untouched on the ENTIRE sled is the steering post and front suspension/ steering.

Gus

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I'm holding out for the steering post mod! :face-icon-small-win
Sounds awesome, I know you have a ton of time playing with these things, if I was in the market I would be calling this guy!

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
I'll end up calling you anyways Gus, but i'll bet there are some other guys wondering what i'm wondering.

-Intercooler? Does it have one?
-Intake? Under hood or fresh air?

What sort of power?

Different power delivery than the "normal" setup?

Is the turbo on the front of the back of the sled:peep::face-icon-small-hap just kidding. I'm sure its a pretty bad azz setup if it has all of your ideas.

C

canucklehead

Aug 30, 2002
Southern AB
Gus is the man!

Gus is the guru of two stroke turbos and I'm sure anyone who goes with him will not be disappointed. He's given out enough information freely to so many people it's amazing. He openly helped me last year as I stepped into the doo turbo arena and couldn't get any support, a super guy. If you are interested at all give him a call, it's worth the long distance just to talk to him on the phone, plus he's got this cool accent.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Im putting my tinfoil hat on and blocking this thread from any further viewing.

lookawaylookawaynotgoodtolooknothingoodwillcomefromlookingyoudontneedaturboyoursledisgoodenoughohnoilookedthiscouldbebadtrynottolookagainohthisisgoingtobealongsummer.............................................................

Last edited:
R

Rms Rydning

Sep 30, 2006
North Norway
I have spoken to Gus about this kit and its for sure gona be VERY good. Its not a bolt on kit you can buy and put on yourself, some of you probably can but then he have to give you som very essensiell information to get this to work. He is also going to tune in this for you with some very good parts/ideas I like, witch is the key to get relaiability.

I was about to buy a XP but bougt a 05 Rev because I have problem to adapt to the very forward riderposition ( use to Rev and M-sleds..). I gona aim for 270bhp mountain use and buy some parts/knowledge from him I liked.

P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
Right on gus good for you and good luck only talked to gus once on the phone but I am very interested in seeing what he has done.

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
Right on gus good for you and good luck only talked to gus once on the phone but I am very interested in seeing what he has done.

Yes Gus. Good Luck for sure!

I am so appreciative of all the help you gave me on my Cat project over the last year. Learned so much! The tip of the iceburg.

I'm excited for any of the Doo folks who take advantage of your offer.

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
Yes Gus. Good Luck for sure!

I am so appreciative of all the help you gave me on my Cat project over the last year. Learned so much! The tip of the iceburg.

I'm excited for any of the Doo folks who take advantage of your offer.

Good job Gus and good luck, with your knowledge it is sure to run hard.
You have helped so many of us with your posts and emails.
Again Good luck and Thanks
Kevin

G
Apr 23, 2008
Thanks for the kudos guys.
My e mail has been hacked !!!!

I am no longer recieving e mails or ANY mail to my comcast account.

when apple looked at my mac, it had 12 fraudulent mail accounts !!!!

call me @ 603-401-8897 my cell,, never misses...

Tony, your phone message was recieved and YES you are on the right idea train !!!!!

Mx has me wide open this year,, busy with a 9 year old phenomenon who just keeps getting faster and smoother...Might just be spending august in Tennessee with lorreta lynn....LOLhot sticky and just plain NOT WINTER !!!

Gus

G
Apr 23, 2008
Yo, Steve !!
Not much new YET !!

Mx is winding down, driving out to Michigan next week to pick up the promod.
Going to install some data acquisition and clean her up for fall ,, maybe some grass drags,, Its all up to the owner Steve what we do..money just is not flowing here like it does in afganistan..LOL..My govt is shipping MY money to the afgans rather than back into our OWN struggling economy.....but hey ,, its all in the name of global takeover !!

watch out for the tea party,,, just another name for exxon mobil,, the leqders of the tea party are the Koche bros, the largest share holders in exxon mobil..
so ,, where is the TEA in all that ??? black gold,, texas tea !!!it is all about OIL.

anywayyyy,,

I will be in touch with you in a few more weeks..just buttoning up some loose ends..

Gus

Premium Features