• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQ or Pro Ride Body Style

S
Oct 21, 2009
I was just curious which body style people like better the IQ body style or the new Pro Ride body style.I am a fan of the IQ body style but it looks like the Pro Ride is the design of the future for Polaris.The thing that bugs me the most about the new Pro Ride body is that it looks to much like a Ski-Doo.At least with the IQ Polaris had there own look going for them.I'm sure eventually the Pro Ride style will dawn on me it might just take some time.Just was curious what everybody else thinks.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
I dislike the look of the IQ personnally, looks too much like a pointy beaked bird. Don't know why it reminds of this, but I love my D8 on the way it climbs and handles. I personnally love the look of the Pro ride. Its got the modern look with a little old school wedge look. Great lines from the side to the front to the top. I like how tapers towards the top of the chassis. Thats JMO....

Premium Features