• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New but not just want to get to know everyone!

C

Cracked Throttle

Oct 4, 2009
Spokane, Washington
Hello, My name is Josh, I live in Spokane, Wa. I have had alot of great input on this site, and made alot of new and helpful friends here. I ride a 05' 900 RMK with just about everything on it...lol I also have a snow grooming business, and groom the trails at north and south baldy in Usk,Wa, and I also do the loop at pau-pac in Ione,Wa. I was more than happy to pay for this site, and I'm glad to see all of you that have done the same! I hope to meet some more riders to go riding with, and will hopefully chat with some of you in the future.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Well welcome to Snowest,
You will find a bunch of real nice people on this site.As you own a Polaris there is lots of Technical help here.lol Just joking
Enjoy yourself and be prepaired to get addicted.I used to watch TV,now SnoWest has taken over my life.Lots of decent people and all the info you will ever need.

Cheers,
Dave:face-icon-small-hap

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hello, My name is Josh, I live in Spokane, Wa. I have had alot of great input on this site, and made alot of new and helpful friends here. I ride a 05' 900 RMK with just about everything on it...lol I also have a snow grooming business, and groom the trails at north and south baldy in Usk,Wa, and I also do the loop at pau-pac in Ione,Wa. I was more than happy to pay for this site, and I'm glad to see all of you that have done the same! I hope to meet some more riders to go riding with, and will hopefully chat with some of you in the future.
Thank you for your support of the sport and of SnoWest.

Groomers are a rare breed!

Premium Features