• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help out, Maybe if you want it or need it.

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
I am going to throw something out on this forum that some people might take wrong. But we at Turbo Performance have givin this alot of thought and are trying to help as much as possiable. We are not trying to be saviors. Just trying to help out in a bad situation. So here we go in our humblest of terms.

Any one that has bought the a competitors kits and has not recived it. Please pm me and i have a deal for you so that you can get yourself or your customers riding a turbo xp by the end of the snow season. I will not post this deal on the open forum because it is only for the guys that have had some misfortune lately and we as a company thought that it was time to help out.

Again we are not trying to start any wars, get anyone mad, or rub mud in anyones face. Just trying to help out with what ever resources that we have.

Thanks

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
Thats more help than anyone could ever ask for. Y'all are on the top rung of the business world.
Thanks for the help.

I am going to throw something out on this forum that some people might take wrong. But we at Turbo Performance have givin this alot of thought and are trying to help as much as possiable. We are not trying to be saviors. Just trying to help out in a bad situation. So here we go in our humblest of terms.

Any one that has bought the a competitors kits and has not recived it. Please pm me and i have a deal for you so that you can get yourself or your customers riding a turbo xp by the end of the snow season. I will not post this deal on the open forum because it is only for the guys that have had some misfortune lately and we as a company thought that it was time to help out.

Again we are not trying to start any wars, get anyone mad, or rub mud in anyones face. Just trying to help out with what ever resources that we have.

Thanks

T

Thanks
Hey Thanks for the offer. I need help hope you can help out. I bought a turbo and cant get it to run 100% its always one thing or another maybe you could help me out or sell me some parts to make it work 100% THANKS SO MUCH!

Premium Features