• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sticky threads for all the main questions

schmidty89

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
Spirit Lake IA
Who else thinks it would be nice to have a sticky for all the basics like Jetting, Clutch weights and springs, Long track conversions, 800 conversions etcs. im tired of looking three four pages in to find anything

PR Performance

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Southern Minnesota
That is what we get with these IQR, the worst thing is that what works in one might not work in another, everybody has different preferences. If you would just call me I can help you out since I have done a lot of this research already for short tracking or long track. I have done many trial and error to find what I want. This is the fun part of building our own custom IQR, If you don't want to do any of that then you might want to order a new pro R rmk.

schmidty89

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
Spirit Lake IA
haha JR as much as id like to buy a new PRO rmk i want to play around with this one a bit. price tag is a little heavy as well im sure. ill give you a call sometime tomarrow. I did drop jet sizes a bit and its a whole different sled. should have did that right away. thanks for the input it helped a lot. if it gets any warmer ill play with it some more but if this cold weather keeps up im gunna play it safe. at least untill next year. the only reason id like a sticky on hear is so i dont have to call you at 2am haha, remember im a college student who never sleeps when he should be.

Premium Features