• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Canadian guy on the block

D

Do-The-Doo

Feb 5, 2010
Calgary-Alberta
Hi all.
I'm Dave, I just turned 32 and I currently live in Regina, SK (the city that rhymes with fun!!). I have only been riding seriously for two years now, but have I ever jumped in all the way! I have never had more fun in all my life doing anything else than now as a committed snowmobiler. I started off on an old 99 Ski-Doo Formula Deluxe 583 and very quickly outgrew it. As such this off season I purchased an 09 Ski-Doo MXZ Renegade 800 new and I have never looked back (except to see if the guys I am riding with are keeping up!). The Renegade is a great sled for the prairies, fast and relatively agile, yet able to handle the big dumps too. So far, so very good.
I spend all my time thinking about sledding when I am not out doing it. I have been a long time snowboarder and mountain biker, but the snowboarding especially has taken a backseat to the sled.

Anyway, long-winded enough... I hope to have fun in here and out there, and I wish the same for all of you!

Cheers!
Dave

PS If there are any others in here from nearby drop a line and let's go riding! I have only lived here for 2 years and am always looking for others to ride with.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Not long winded at all......just gives tells us something about you! :) Welcome to the addiction (SW and riding). :D

Premium Features