• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Recent convert to premium member

W

wsperformance

Mar 3, 2009
Just a quick introduction. Bought an 08 FX nytro MTX the end of last year. Been riding Yamaha for alot of years, but this is my first 4stroke. Love the machine even though it could use a few improvements. I have made a few mods that weren't too expensive. 153 CE take off, although I think it would be better if it was fully clipped. It clatters as it comes in contact with the hifax. Learn as you go I guess. Stock Apex MTX torsion springs, and a 19 tooth top gear. So far that is it. Love the machine in the powder, not a king of the hill or anything, but a blast to ride. Thanks to all of the posters here for all of the great info.

wsperformance

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Not everyone cares about the big hills.......lots of other fun kinds of riding!! Glad you're enjoying your sled, and welcome! :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just a quick introduction. Bought an 08 FX nytro MTX the end of last year. Been riding Yamaha for alot of years, but this is my first 4stroke. Love the machine even though it could use a few improvements. I have made a few mods that weren't too expensive. 153 CE take off, although I think it would be better if it was fully clipped. It clatters as it comes in contact with the hifax. Learn as you go I guess. Stock Apex MTX torsion springs, and a 19 tooth top gear. So far that is it. Love the machine in the powder, not a king of the hill or anything, but a blast to ride. Thanks to all of the posters here for all of the great info.

wsperformance
Hard not to love a YAMAHA NYTRO rider!

Thanks for choosing to make SnoWest your Sledding home.

Premium Features