• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo puts the smile back in riding!!!

S
Dec 5, 2007
I have picked up a new sled every year since 2000. I have tried clutch kits, pipes, etc. I am all about keeping it newer. just pull and go.. I have spent tons of money on snowmobiling, trucks, trailers, and a cabin in the UP. I take multiple trips out west every year. I don't have the time to be sitting on the side lines with a break down. The hassle (wife, kid, etc.)and expense was starting to out weight the excitement's of riding!

So I put all my cards in this year to see if I can find the fun again! I picked up a hold over 08 800 163" added a wheel kit, better boards, and vents. put 200 miles on it and went on the hunt for a turbo kit!

I talked to all the builders. The process of boosting a 2 stroke is successful and the process is the same. It was a race between dollars and customer service for me. Silber Turbo system won in both categories and I have been nothing but happy.

200 miles on low altitude boost and backround aside-

I rode with justin and a group of guys on thursday last week in west yellowstone. I am running a 2008 D8 Silber turbo set-up. Tons of fun back at home in the UP. Justins kit ran great out of the box. I had a stator issue on a sled with 200 miles to over come. Thanks Polaris for the frustrations. But truely thanks Justin for helping me to over come somebody elses mistakes.

I was in Big Sky last week and went down to west for a ride with justin and take advantage of some on spot tuning. it couldn't hurt to have it looked at by the master.. He added a few more pounds of boost for the altitude and leaned the top end a bit.. "Great fun" moved on to "Perma Grin".

So the point of this long post. If you are looking for a new smile in snowmobiling. Get yourself a Turbo from Justin. I have never experienced such a change since loosing trailing arms!

Nothing is more fun then finally smoking your 160 pound smart *** brother-in-law up a hill on a stock 800. I weigh 275lbs but have a ace in the hole! Boost!!!

Thanks for putting the fun back in Riding for me!!

Premium Features