• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silberturbos

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I rode with 3 of silberturbos this week in west. im very impressed. power is no issue any more. all the power u want. just bolt it on. one thing i also liked was NO LAG!! if there are guys debaiting witch kit to buy, i know witch one im buying. also justins is so nice and willing to help anyone out. he wants his turbos to work and work well!

feb 2010 island park 044.jpg

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
I went on my first ride this weekend with slber's kit. I was very impressed! My sled RIPPED.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
I rode with 3 of silberturbos this week in west. im very impressed. power is no issue any more. all the power u want. just bolt it on. one thing i also liked was NO LAG!! if there are guys debaiting witch kit to buy, i know witch one im buying. also justins is so nice and willing to help anyone out. he wants his turbos to work and work well!

It was great riding with you last week, glad I was able to let you try out a turbo sled and answer some questions for you.
Justin

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Justin..

as always..nothing but great comments on your work, customer service and products..

now you just need to work a turbo for us....die hard RMK 900 guys....and were a done deal... ;)

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
I just had Silber install one of his kits on my sled,anyone thinking about getting a turbo kit I would highly suggest looking into his setup. Its simple,performs well,is one of the best priced kits on the market and Justin provides great customer support. It is pretty hard to beat that!

Thanks again for getting me set up Justin.

Last edited:

mountaintop

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2008
Justin, thanks for everything, A++ service, with the right programs and setup these things ripppp. All's well here!

H
Sep 4, 2008
Minnesota
silber turbo

i got a 2010 assault and one trip put west was all it took to relize i need a turbo.? I hear justin at silber does good work but cant find his web site anymore can anyone help with that? or does anyone have his number? really dont wanna drop 5,300$ on a boondocker setup but havin trouble finding info on silber

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
i got a 2010 assault and one trip put west was all it took to relize i need a turbo.? I hear justin at silber does good work but cant find his web site anymore can anyone help with that? or does anyone have his number? really dont wanna drop 5,300$ on a boondocker setup but havin trouble finding info on silber

Sorry everyone the website is down right now for some updates and renewal. It will be back up shortly.
Thanks
Justin Silbernagel
320 282 6812

Premium Features