• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

top rebuild kit D8 08

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
Have you had the recall done? There is a new top end plus a 1 year engine warranty waiting for you at your dealer if you have not. Extends back to all 08 D8's. Turbo may nix that deal tho now that I see your sig.

J
Feb 28, 2009
i'd go oem. I heard spi pistons are cheaper and just as good, but I don't know about cylinders. everyone I talk to says stick with oem

1badcowboy

Oct 26, 2008
Elko NV
OUCH if i were you i would go back with low compression heads. alot of guys in my area have done that after they did the same thing you have done and they have been real happy.

Y
Sep 6, 2008
WORLD
www.brani.org
OUCH if i were you i would go back with low compression heads. alot of guys in my area have done that after they did the same thing you have done and they have been real happy.

i will sell that sled asap, i have no nerves anymore to fight with 800 engine. it sucks.

my 700 rmk runs much better, got more power then 800 and never got a problem even after 4000 miles on it.

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
09 top end

iv been looking into a new top end for my 09 silber turbo, carls cycle suggested a single ring piston i believe its a polaris turbo piston but i might be wrong

Premium Features