• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

See ya later

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Well Utah it seems the gradual roll over to paid is now done.....so until I pay I can read about 10 posts....gonna be a slow day at work, unless the wifey sends me card numbers.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
chit I'm back....it would have been a long day at work not being able to BS on here.

Now how do I get my digital mags?

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
chit I'm back....it would have been a long day at work not being able to BS on here.

Now how do I get my digital mags?

Scrol down to the bottom of the main page and click on digital magazine just above the private moderator forums.
I spent alot of time reading the Sledheads mags last night.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Geesh, pretty slow on here when you have to pay. WTH? It's only $10 a YEAR. And a portion goes to a good cause.:face-icon-small-hap

Come on people, it's worth it. Oh yeah, they can't read this. lol

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
So the forced transition just happened. Hope it goes well. I like snowest much better than my hunting forum and would rather spend more time here. Glad to have you on board X.

thought it was funny that gradual meant 12 hours after a pm was sent....guess only time will tell how this goes.

Premium Features