• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Limit

R
Apr 13, 2002
Washington
You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. To continue reading this thread, please upgrade to Premium Member status.

**Click Here to Upgrade**

Am I the only one getting this? Mabey my answer to Chrissy's pm about premium membership got me on the fast track to extinction.

moonshiner

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Yankton, SD
What are the posting/reading limits? I think this is ridiculous that the occasional poster/reader that is looking for information once in while will have to pay to do so. I am much more active on other forums but like to keep up with this one for just a few months during the winter. I don't see why I should pay for a whole year for something I will only use for a short while.

J

John

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 27, 2003
Boise, Id
"You have reached the limit of your Free Basic Member reading privileges. To continue reading this thread, please upgrade to Premium Member status."

Adios Snowest! It's been fun.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Same here. The free basic member looks like it's pretty much nothing.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
I think we all ought to form a mob and pay someone a visit in Rigby or Idaho Falls or where ever the stooge is and very peacefully take the members site back over. Harris or whoever may own it but without the members it is nothing.

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE

Premium Features