• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Has anyone used SLP pipes with...

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
Like I said in your other post, I did not have to mod the pipes at all with Brads plate, but when I went with the stock air intake system I did have to mod the hoop and the pipes.

You can PM me for detials...:beer;

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I have set of Chrome Crank SHop Twin pipes and black powder coated glass pack silencers that run great and sound awsome. They fit good and are hard to beat. Will sell for $500.

Last edited:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
I have set of Chrome Crank SHop Twin pipes that run great and sound awsome. They fit good and are hard to beat. Will sell for $550.

hahaha same pipes you had on when you hit the tree and smashed them. good luck with the sale

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Thanks for the impute ****head, now go back to picking on Christians and talking smack to the mountain riders. Or maybe you could complain about how crappy the mods are..the people who donate their time on this web sight deleting all your BS; making this forum useful.

Have you been enjoying your ditch banging? I hope so cause it should be about over soon. When you going to come visit me and teach me a few things? Anyone can talk **** on the internet, just kinda thought you would wanna back it up.

Ohh and by the way blu due, i won't be able to remind you how immature you are for a few days...I will be riding Thursday, part of sat, all Sunday, and all Monday....But i bet you won't miss me as you can find some one else to talk **** to. Enjoy riding your keyboard.

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I have set of Chrome Crank SHop Twin pipes and black powder coated glass pack silencers that run great and sound awsome. They fit good and are hard to beat. Will sell for $550.

Also the pipes come with over $100 of heat wrapping on them. This is because when you roll the sled over, all IQR pipes will melt the side panel. It also makes it so you can check your coolant level, get to your cdi, or other parts of the sled with out burning your self.

IT is true that thease pipes were involved in a wreck. BUT, they were fixed by a pro pipe maker who fixed my KTM pipe, and builds pipes that go over the top of jackson hole.

I ran this pipe from november of this year up until recently and they work GREAT! No problems at all. Only reason why i am selling is because my crank went out so i got a new sled.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I know you will love the pipes once you run the sled. If you are not satisfied i will refund you your purchase. I KNOW you will love how thease pipes run and sound. They could easily be re coated for $50.

I also have power addiction billet carb boots, 38 mm taper bored carbs, new reeds, new primary, secondary, engine mount, water pump, pull start, and bad case/bad crank if you want any of it. The carb boots are AWSOME! Brad Wurston from Power Addiction knows his stuff.

attachment.php

pipes 10.jpg pipes 9.jpg carb boots.jpg

Last edited:
C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
You are probably the most immature person i have ever met. Your infatuation with messing with me is getting pretty old and kinda creepy.

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
i thought you where selling this pile of garbage last year at the expo for $13,000. dude lay off the drugs

Sure looks like a nice sled to me. Figure the chassis is worth $3000, engine was $3000, and $3000 for the Ez-Ryde, $1700 for the Fox Shocks, $1000 For boss seat, tunnel extension, mountain fit hoods, $400 for rap, $500 for track,and probably $2000 in other random stuff... And already you have around $15,000. Not counting my labor, my fathers labor, and many of the parts i had to replace because they wore out.

It adds up to well over $15,000 not including the vast amount of time i spent on the project. Now lets see your ****ty $7800 sled you bought in a box. Anyone can talk **** on the internet, but few will back it up. Come ride with me blu and see if you can keep up.

attachment.php

jardine.JPG

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I don't know who you been talking to but i aint never stole a thing in my life. You just hate'n on me cause your a piece of ****.

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
I'm just being rude again

So when you going to come rid'n? teach us a few things? Me and Kracker rigg'n want you to show us your expertise. As much **** as you throw you sound like a pro at everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Features