• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help.. rear suspension wont rebound

E
Jan 20, 2010
I jumped a field drive this past weekend and came down HARD on the other side. After the landing the sled rode rough. I couldn't get it to rebound back up and have any give whatsoever. Upon stopping and looking I found this piece (pic) was catching whenever I lifted the back end and set it back down.. would it be the problem? I think its the cushion.. please help, I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to the suspension parts. Thanks.

Attachments

• rs2.JPG
    rs2.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 85
R
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeangelas
just FYI... when i was riding last weekend one of my shocks kinda "froze" up. stayed compress and wouldnt rebound. my dad said it happend to my bro's sled before too, we put a little heat to it and watched it rebound. worked fine afterwards... must just be time for some new shocks :D

just FYI... when i was riding last weekend one of my shocks kinda "froze" up. stayed compress and wouldnt rebound. my dad said it happend to my bro's sled before too, we put a little heat to it and watched it rebound. worked fine afterwards... must just be time for some new shocks :D

I've had shocks do that too. But never all of a sudden. Usually they will get water inside, then freeze when the sleds parked for a while. come back and its rock hard

Premium Features