• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Room for 6 more, Last chance: annual Togwotee Trip!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I

IQmodster

Jan 4, 2009
In the cold
We are leaving from Chatfield, MN on March 7th and returning March 14th for Togwotee.

Trip includes sled hauling in semi, bus ride for you, lodging, and two meats a day. Trip total 750.00. Great price and great group of guys and a few women, all ages welcome.

We usally have about 38 people total. PM me with questions or a contact number.

Last edited:
I

IQmodster

Jan 4, 2009
In the cold
5 left** GREAT SNOW!! Hatchet resort

MARCH*BEST SNOW*

We have room for 5 more. This is one of the best rates and sled trips you will ever fined. Great time watching sled videos, and great movies while on the bus ride out. If you like to sled "out west" I can bet you will sign up again. This is not a "follow the leader" guided trip, if you don't want that, you are free to ride when and where you want, or you can team up and take that "trail ride" to see the animals.

We are teaming up to make it affordable!

I

IQmodster

Jan 4, 2009
In the cold
Spelling mistake

We are leaving from Chatfield, MN on March 7th and returning March 14th for Togwotee.

Trip includes sled hauling in semi, bus ride for you, lodging, and two meals a day. Trip total 750.00. Great price and great group of guys and a few women, all ages welcome.

We usally have about 38 people total. PM me with questions or a contact number.

Meals not meats

Premium Features