• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hey i need a driver shaft for a polaris indy!!! Fast!!!

B
Nov 26, 2007
Salt Lake City
Driver

I have a complete shaft off a 99 XCR 800 this has four 9 toothdrivers on it but you can cut one off if you want to be able to put it in with out taking the cain case off. This is the 1 inch shaft not the 1 1/16 like the edge. What year is your indy chassis? Does yours have a collar that rides in seal on the chain case? Anything from about 90 up does and this should be compatible. $40.00 shipped from Salt lake. It has the bearing and reatiner on the speedo side too.

M
May 8, 2008
Gardiner,MT
well i just got the whole thing torn apart last night and what happend was my chain case was bad and it broke out one of the seals and then the berrings whent out and it took the driver shaft and spit it out so i went down and foun a new chain case that might work it was off a 98 indy and mine is a 95, i went and i replaced all the bearings which were expensive as crap and now all in might need is the shaft.... but im going to be looking for so other parts like a newish hood and a window so do you guys got anything like that???

Premium Features