• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled stolen in Wright County

D
Jan 17, 2008
Hey guys;

What a start to my monday. I woke up this morning to find that my 2002 Polaris XC700 that was heavily modified was stolen from my yard.

It was hotwired and taken from my yard in Monticello. I tracked it to the St. Michael area, but couldn't follow the tracks around St. Michael.

It's a red Edge Chassis with 2001 "X" Graphics. It has no displacement numbers on the side, but it has Hot Seat ceramic Twin pipes, ported cylinders, a fox clicker rear shock, a yellow bellowpan protector, and a black/chrome windshield. It has 3105 miles on it and the speedometer is broke. The track is studded with red backers.

I know it's unlikely, but if anyone sees it or any parts start becoming available in this area, please let me know. It's a very unique sled and can easily be identified.

And just a reminder, even when you think your stuff is safe, someone else probably has their eye on it!

Premium Features