• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R.i.p. Chuck

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
I visited with him both on here and on Dootalk. He was new to sledding though he was big in too dirt bikes and his enthusiamsm for the "new to him" sport of snowmobiling was huge.

I enjoyed his sense of humor in his postings..........he was a man humble enough to poke fun at himself when he did something wrong or made a rookie mistake........he was what me and my friends like to refer to as "good people".

He had sent me a message asking on snowest last Saturday about how I liked the HPS can on my new M8 as he was looking to get one on his new M8 he had just picked up.........I responded......and his buddy saw my reply and let me know Monday that he had passed up on the mountain last Sunday ( 1-10-2010) of what had appeared to be a heart attack.

Monday night was a sad night...........never fun getting news like that. R.I.P. Chazmanian............and the rest of you sledders out there........have a great winter, ride hard, and be safe.......

Dave

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
R.i.p.

I did not know Chuck but I read alot of his post's in the Doo section.... He seemed really keen on his new found passion for snowmobiling and reminded me of my enthusiasim for the sport when I started.....

It's sad to hear this about Chuck aka Chazmanian....

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

:rose:

Premium Features