• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Island Park Cabin for Rent

H

hotshot

Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
Hey guys. I have a new cabin for rent in Island Park. Check out my link below for details. We are getting lots of new snow now and the riding is getting good. Thanks.

mtnmodviper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
Looks like a beautiful, relaxing getaway!!!
I wanted some clarification on the cleaning deposit. Is it refundable as long as the cabin is left clean? Or is it a one time cleaning fee? When I think of a deposit on a rental, I assume refundable unless the place is trashed. Please clarify.

mtpwdrchick

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
MT
Sounds like we might be in luck. We are heading down to stay in your cabin next week and the forecast looks pretty good. I will update this post when we get back, from the looks of it, I am sure we are going to love this cabin!

mtpwdrchick

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
MT
Just got back from our stay at your cabin and it was amazing! Location was minutes from some excellent riding, unmarked powder everywhere we went. The cabin was gorgeous, comfortable and had everything we needed for a perfect vacation. The hot tub was always a perfect 104 when we returned from a hard day of riding. I cannot tell you what a wonderful cabin this is..hands down the best we have rented in the last 4 years in IP. Thanks so much Bryon!

Just got back from our stay at your cabin and it was amazing! Location was minutes from some excellent riding, unmarked powder everywhere we went. The cabin was gorgeous, comfortable and had everything we needed for a perfect vacation. The hot tub was always a perfect 104 when we returned from a hard day of riding. I cannot tell you what a wonderful cabin this is..hands down the best we have rented in the last 4 years in IP. Thanks so much Bryon!

You didn't spill any wine in the hot tub, did you? :face-icon-small-hap

Y

youd47

Nov 27, 2007
Stanford, MT
This cabin is fantastic. Just got back from a few days there. You guys did some amazing work. I was completely blown away.

Premium Features