• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need Insurance for the hawk

F
Jan 21, 2008
St.catharines
Anyone have suggestions where I can get stand alone insurance for the hawk in Canada. I have had car,house,motorcycle and snowmobile insurance with Td/Primum for many years and they have decide this year they no longer will insure snowhawks. They are low life scum.....

H
Feb 21, 2009
Ontario
I am an insurance broker here in ontario and most of the markets have a single ski exclusion. You can always write it through Facility that have no choice but to take it. IF TD won't write the Hawk why do you want to keep dealing with them for the rest of your stuff

F
Jan 21, 2008
St.catharines
I am an insurance broker here in ontario and most of the markets have a single ski exclusion. You can always write it through Facility that have no choice but to take it. IF TD won't write the Hawk why do you want to keep dealing with them for the rest of your stuff

Well I gues I will find out how they are to deal with as I just had my garage broken into before xmas and had 2 dirt bikes stolen and tools..

I told primum I would look elsewhere for covarage if they wouldn't do the hawk,they said they would send it to the under writers to ask again but they refused.. Been there for 15 yrs

Do you have any suggestions where I can look for complete coverage
house ,truck,motorcycle,sleds,

H
Feb 21, 2009
Ontario
Well I gues I will find out how they are to deal with as I just had my garage broken into before xmas and had 2 dirt bikes stolen and tools..

I told primum I would look elsewhere for covarage if they wouldn't do the hawk,they said they would send it to the under writers to ask again but they refused.. Been there for 15 yrs

Do you have any suggestions where I can look for complete coverage
house ,truck,motorcycle,sleds,

The market here in Ontario is getting very hard the insurance companies are being very carefull with what they write. You are in St Catharines. You need to go to a broker like me we have access to a bunch of different companies and can do all the shopping and leg work for you. Don't just ask for a quote on the hawk ask for a quote on everything you will get your best price and result. So as brokers go I know Sheehan and Rosie in St Catherines is a good shop my suggestion is try there first. I would say put it with the same company I am with but, I know that they brought in a rule about single ski's they just haven't found mine yet!

H
Nov 6, 2009
I'm insured with RBC Insurance (Royal Bank)
Comprehensive+Fire, Theft & Vandalism
250.00 deduct. 193.00 per year....
(insured for 6g's)

H
Feb 21, 2009
Ontario
Does that include the liability?

Comprehensive is what the fire and theft coverage is.

Becareful with RBC ...if they don't know what it is you may not be covered correctly.

Not trying to say that you are not covered, but I have been in this industry too long to and have seen too much **** and too many people f'd over by the banks

Premium Features