• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whealkate Bluff Winternationals Update

B
Nov 25, 2009
TO: MASTERS Circuit Drivers for Winternationals and Sidnaw Drag Races

FR: Skip Schulz, MASTERS Circuit President

RE: Winternationals and Sidnaw Drag Races

DT: Thursday, Dec 31, 2009

Today is the FINAL day for the drivers that competed last year at Copper Peak to enter the Whealkate Bluff Winternationals Snowmobile Hillclimb on Saturday, January 16th, 2010. Starting tommorrow, ALL those that did not compete at Copper Peak last year and have already sent in their Pre-Registration Form, Fee's, and SIGNED Rules Sheet WILL BE ENTERED FOR the Winternationals. YOU NEED NOT CALL OR E-MAIL ME...YOU'RE IN.

We had many drivers that competed at Copper Peak last year that DID NOT GET THEIR PRE-REGISTRATION FORM, FEE'S AND SIGNED RULES SHEET BACK, so the 'returning' hillclimbers AND new hillclimbers that did get everything in, WILL BE ENTERED.

Starting tommorrow, we will take the drivers that get everything in, until we have our 40 drivers. NO EXCEPTIONS. Once we are full, we will NOT BE TAKING ANY MORE DRIVERS.

I am surprised as to how many new drivers will be competing this year, how many drivers that once competed are making a return, and I am also surprised as to some of the drivers that have been with us for many years that have not gotten their stuff in.

I am also getting a lot of calls and e-mails regarding the MANDATORY Drivers Meeting. The location has not been set,once it is set, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED. PLEASE DO NOT CALL or E-MAIL me asking where the MANDATORY Drivers Meeting is.

Also, don't forget that the popular Sidnaw Airport Drag Races will take place on Saturday, Feb 13th. This is a FANTASTIC track, that is SMOOOOTH, due to the hard work of the Snow Valley Riders Snowmobile Club. I will be sending out Pre-Registration Forms, Rules (same as the one many of you have received).

If you have any questions, OTHER THEN "Where is the Drivers Meeting for the Winternationals?" Please e-mail me.

Attached is the CURRENT and UPDATED MASTERS Rules Sheet.

Thanks everyone,

Skip mailto:sschulz@jamadots.com]

Premium Features