• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dave Halverson, where are you?

G
Apr 23, 2008
Hopefully, all is finally well with Dave and he is shipping kits..
No news is good news to me, it means he's up to his arse finishing the kits ordered and getting them out..

I say give him the benefit of the doubt for a few more weeks for some,, days for others..

he does have a very clean desirable system .

Gus

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Hopefully, all is finally well with Dave and he is shipping kits..
No news is good news to me, it means he's up to his arse finishing the kits ordered and getting them out..

I say give him the benefit of the doubt for a few more weeks for some,, days for others..

he does have a very clean desirable system .

Gus

Agree....actions speak louder than words. If he WAS on here I would be more concerned.....hopefully in the shop and keeping the customer informed.

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Indeed....I am waiting for his kit as well that is prepaid in half but I am certainly not going to bash him on here or jump on a bandwagon !!! I'd like to think he has taken some good advice and staying off of this site and is shipping kits...in the end let the sleds do the talkin. One way or the other someone will be eating crow and hopefully it isnt me...if it is then you can post an" I Told You So" thread in my name.....Frustrated,Yes..ready to give up,NO!!!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I would give him the benefit of the doubt for the weekend. If he is in cooke for the weekend there is no service and depending on where he is staying there is no internet. I'm not sticking up for him. I'd be pissed if i'm in your place. I guess he has no business going to Cooke if he is that far behind. I just got my boondocker kit this week and got the wrong kit. I bought it from code red performance and Justin straightened it out right a way. I'm sure . he has no help. Jake just does installs. He doesn';t want to hire anyone. There isn't as much money in it as everyone thinks. That is why a lot of them doing aftermarket parts have another job. Every aftermarket company out there advertises thing they don't have. They all give you the," one more week", until that doesn't work and they come up with something else. Hopefully it is worth the wait.

Premium Features