• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

software for relashing polaris ecu's ??

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
good luck..its a proprietary setup and polaris guards it pretty close..even as a factory tech its hard to get the stuff......

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
even if you were able to get a copy, you have to be online with autho codes direct from polaris to make it work, and they send out updates almost monthly and if you dont have the most current update it will not work at all.

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
i want to sit the d8t on the dyno and make my own maps...that's it!if i can't find a software then i will plug and play a complete standalone like i did with artic cat m8-1000.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
I believe all the latest software updates/reflashes are posted on this site.. Is that correct? I notice there haven't been any sled updates as of late.

http://polaris.diagsys.com/
:D

that is not the same thing... its the same program but it doesnt allow you to download and use polaris maps nor create your own. that website is more of a trouble shooting forum page, and polaris has released three or four updates in the last few months with the 800 "service bulletin"

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
even if you were able to get a copy, you have to be online with autho codes direct from polaris to make it work, and they send out updates almost monthly and if you dont have the most current update it will not work at all.

that is not true ... if you have to go online then you are getting in at polaris by opening a port,so as long as you have to open a port to communicate then you have to find a valid port and you will have acces.....but first you must be able to open the ecu(bosch) and remove carefully all the urethaneon the circuit then adapt or create a software.it is do-able!! didn't worth it 'til now since they have so many efi problems!!!i'm sure it would be lucrative....keep your eyes open :) you never know, i'm on a good track!

Premium Features