• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tunnel Bag for my Nytro

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So, WHO makes the tunnel bag I should be looking at for the Nytro.

Need a place to carry some stuff.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Skinz. Plenty of vendors on this site.

Otis

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Skinz. Plenty of vendors on this site.

Otis
So your suggesting this one[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif] for my new Nytro?[/FONT]

SKINZ <table style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 139pt;" width="185" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><col style="width: 139pt;" width="185"><tr style="height: 14.4pt;" height="19"> <td class="xl63" style="height: 14.4pt; width: 139pt;" width="185" height="19">YTP300-BK/BL</td> </tr></table>
480_Nytro_Tunnel_Pak_Part_YTP300-BK.jpg

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:
M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Nope, get their Seat and tunnel dump and then you will have their under seat storage...it is KILLER!!!!

Sled Solutions/Skinz and others are ad sponsors on your site here, I am sure they can hook you up...always good to support those who support you...

Here is Otis Sled...

skinzseatMedium.jpg

nytroseat5.jpg

nytroseat2.jpg

pics of it in action this last weekend...

SkinzDay2049Medium.jpg

So your suggesting this one[FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif] for my new Nytro?[/FONT]

SKINZ <TABLE style="WIDTH: 139pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=185><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 139pt" width=185><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.4pt" height=19><TD style="WIDTH: 139pt; HEIGHT: 14.4pt" class=xl63 height=19 width=185>YTP300-BK/BL</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
480_Nytro_Tunnel_Pak_Part_YTP300-BK.jpg

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden><INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Nope, get their Seat and tunnel dump and then you will have their under seat storage...it is KILLER!!!!

Sled Solutions/Skinz and others are ad sponsors on your site here, I am sure they can hook you up...always good to support those who support you...

Here is Otis Sled...
Just because they are sponsors, doesn't mean I go running to them.

I greatly value the real world oppinions of the members in this little forum. One of the things I do not want to do is to re-invent the wheel. There are more than enough people here that have already gone down this road for me to not have to break trail on this one.! ;) I would rather learn from everyone else's mistakes, than repeat them myself.

Does the skinz seat rise up a bit higher than the standard seat? I wouldn't mind being up an inch or two higher at all.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Just because they are sponsors, doesn't mean I go running to them.

I greatly value the real world oppinions of the members in this little forum. One of the things I do not want to do is to re-invent the wheel. There are more than enough people here that have already gone down this road for me to not have to break trail on this one.! ;) I would rather learn from everyone else's mistakes, than repeat them myself.

Does the skinz seat rise up a bit higher than the standard seat? I wouldn't mind being up an inch or two higher at all.

I am sorry, maybe you could explain yourself here? Not sure I track your second paragraph...seems a little out of place...

I am one of those members giving a recommendation, and suggestion...I am one of those people offering input to not re-invent the wheel, who has been there and done that...

As to the seat, it is a little higher...give one of the Skinz distributors (who sponsor) a note, or Skinz, and they can help you out...

Premium Features