• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I am getting a VIRUS alert trying to log into snowest

Spiderman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Mn
I don't know if it is just my computer, but that is what my computer said logging into the main opening page today. My avg picked it up and I went in the back door. It said Exploit Rogue Scanner type 962

gqapex

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
virus aler

I have had the same problem once today and a few days ago I had the same problem

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
I also got some weird anti virus pop coming to snowest this morning.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
I have not had it happen on any of our 3 computers (knocking on wood), so I haven't witnessed it.

However, it did happen before to others, and here are the links to the other 2 previous threads about it. I will make sure to pass the info along. Seems some had it happen with going to other sites as well.

First one.

Second one.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
That has been happening to me for several days now thought it was just my computer.

Spiderman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Mn
Mine comes up if I log onto snowest.com If I go through snowestonline.com it doesn't come up and I don't see any issues on the forums. I just wanted to put it out there so you knew about it.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That is consistent with what I have been told.

The servers that Harris Publishing use and the ones for this forum are totally separate.

We have reported this to them, and are waiting for them to resolve it.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
That is consistent with what I have been told.

The servers that Harris Publishing use and the ones for this forum are totally separate.

We have reported this to them, and are waiting for them to resolve it.

christopher...have you been playing god with your rep level?no way in 5100 post you can be at level 80..I busted brian a while back for his rep level..not good..you earn that stuff..not the same when you cheat the numbers with a keyboard.....:eek::eek:

Spiderman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Mn
My message was supposed to say I get the message through the snowest............com. I tried to edit but it doesn't want to save my changes.

Premium Features