• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SW Site??

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
what keeps hapening on this site in the evenings I cant seem to get on I can get to the Sw home page but not to the forums ,,, is it my computer or is every one else getting on????

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I tried for almost 5 hrs to get on last night..pretty pathetic...3rd straight nite that I couldnt get right on...

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
Apparently they haven't started charging yet- but soon. And if they do then this site will be dead.
The latest I heard is that those of us who refuse to pay will still be allowed to access the site, but only certain forums and our posting ability will be restricted greatly. Not as lame as a pay only site, but still LAME beyond belief.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I have not had any issues or heard of any.

This is not something we see in the cat section. I always brag at how this is the safe haven no whiners in hear.

how's that cool-aid taste? It might get kind of bitter down at the bottom of the cup.

Give me a break, the site is down for hours on end & you're seriously going to tell ALL of us it's on our end???

Don't worry guys, Christopher is just trying to help out the other sites, and doing a great job of it might I say. There was a bunch of traffic on our local site last night.

Kevin, I don't mean to be nasty to you, but all the mods trying to always tell us that it's our connection, or that the things that bother us shouldn't just gets old.
If you want to tow the party line with Chris, go for it, but don't sit here & tell us it's our fault the site doesn't work the way he keeps telling us it will.

Premium Features