• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Ride VT!

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
After a 8 inch storm and a week of flurries I decided to take the hawk out. The VAST trails are open and were perfectly flat hard pack snow with some areas of ice in the lower areas. I think we can put to bed the myth that Hawks are not good on trails? It amazing how well that ski hooks up when you front suspension is dialed. Very important it keeps the ski on the snow under acceleration, a few clicks on on the rebound adjuster can make a huge difference. The fields were drifted to almost 2 feet making for perfect powder carving, super fun. Just a qucik report from Morristown VT. Anyone else been out on the east coast?

P

predatorr03

Jul 24, 2009
Val-Des-Monts,Qc,Canada
went out this afternoon with hellspawn for the first real ride in 1 foot of snow, we still need lots of practice but gettind there,gotta put on those snow trackers and studs cause we need more traction,unless snow is too loose,its been very cold here and snow is dry and powdery

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Complete agreement about the trail capability of the Hawk. It is an incredible machine and I've only had one ride to learn it.

I'll be in the Woodford area with the wife and kids on 12/27 if you want to hook up.

Premium Features