• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Texas, OK,NM, riders

P
Nov 26, 2007
Lake Geneva WI
Anyone From Texas Or Oklahoma?

Im stationed here at Altus Air Force Base Oklahoma. I brought my cat 600mod down from WI to ride in Colorado however I have no one to ride with! I swear I'm the only person with a sled here in the southwest! you should see the looks and questions I get when my sled is in the back of my truck! Anyways just looking for someone to ride with and show me around colorado, don't really care how long of a drive it is for me. I haven't ridden on snow since 07 due to deployments to Iraq. Just did some waterskipping this summer back home in WI. If anybody is willing to help give me a shout. Thanks Again Casey

DSCF0540.jpg

DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0542.jpg

DSCF0554.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg

PB060109.jpg

T
Dec 28, 2007
TX
The Moderator of the Arizona/New Mexico riding areas is TheFlyingFynn and thebigtreeman both live in Texas and they ride with a wild bunch guys in the southern part of Colorado the town closest to their launch area is Chama, New Mexico. I also ride this area a few times a year. I am to old ride with this bunch from what have read about there rides and accidents I can't afford a new sled every rides. But if like ride wild and party this the bunch to hang with it will be a blast. If you didn't figure it out I live in Texas also. Some of this bunch will respond to your thread.

Thank You for your service...It is men and women like yourself that allow us to enjoy our favorite sport. I know I speak for the each and everyone of the NM Wildbunch when I say "Come On" We would love for you to come and ride with us.

T
Dec 28, 2007
TX
No snow at Cumbres

Had to make quick trip to the cabin to winterize for cold weather coming soon I hope also to finally remove the sway bar and get the sled ready for the coming season. It was so disappointing be in the area and not see any snow at all on the mountains. It will come just going to have to wait for a while longer before I can ride.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Bobcat Pass

Does anyone have any info on Bobcat Pass?? I'm thinking about doing some riding this year down there. How is the terrain, is there mostly open park areas or is there some climbing.

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
I assume you are talking about Bobcat Pass in Red River, NM. If so you will riding Greenie Peak. Small area but it does get decent snow in the right months. I would go in January and Febuary for the best riding.

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
I rode there a couple time in 08'. Its a good small area in the right months you can almost ride right out of town. Trailer a mile or so off main drag and unload and ride up.

Premium Features