• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pink be gone!!! Trade anyone?

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I'm ready for a change!!!!!!! Before I went through the trouble to remove the graphics I thought I'd see if anyone with a 08 white RMK hood would want to trade?

_MG_0322.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
GP, not sure. I have been leaning towards a vibrant/ electric blue. But started looking around and am seeing alot of snowboard gear in that kind of color. So... something else I guess? :rolleyes:

Nice. I would love to change the look of mine. Here is the one I want. Just need to have some extra money for it. It's not looking like this will happen for a while. O-well.:eek:

IQ-RMK_SNOW STORM_HOOD LAYOUT_ICE BLUE.jpg

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace

Nice. I would love to change the look of mine. Here is the one I want. Just need to have some extra money for it. It's not looking like this will happen for a while. O-well.:eek:

HEY! That's mine color girly! Hahahaa

when I called him he only had one color and I asked him if he could do blue and pink, he said "sure, but only one color" so I settle for blue, my favorite color anyway. Then I saw the purple in Spokane, and that was sweet looking.

It looks like I may have time next week to finally get my graphic on, I had to buy some plastic filler, and it grew legs and walk away so now I got to buy some more. I have a "nice scrapped" on my hood, thanks to a enclosed trailer door.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
HEY! That's mine color girly! Hahahaa

when I called him he only had one color and I asked him if he could do blue and pink, he said "sure, but only one color" so I settle for blue, my favorite color anyway. Then I saw the purple in Spokane, and that was sweet looking.

It looks like I may have time next week to finally get my graphic on, I had to buy some plastic filler, and it grew legs and walk away so now I got to buy some more. I have a "nice scrapped" on my hood, thanks to a enclosed trailer door.

Ahh dang it. Heck I'll change my mind before I can afford it. I can't wait to see your graphics...

Premium Features