• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Track cutting party

Nov 2, 2009
SLC, UT
Want a hand from SLC?

I can come help out after work. Maybe one or two of the others from around here will want to come too. Will be a little late but will work double time when we get there!!!:D

Brad

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
i was gonna say the rails on this post arent for sale...im sure you can find a set for sale in the swapmeet section! have fun at the track cutting/install party. cant wait for hawkfest to check out all the western mountain hawk contraptions!

im headed to the swapmeet now to check out a price on the 8" rear wheels in black for a 503. but it has the 600 rear suspension on it...

S
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
I can come help out after work. Maybe one or two of the others from around here will want to come too. Will be a little late but will work double time when we get there!!!:D

Brad

Sure, if anyone in the SLC area needs a track cut, bring it along, we'll put ya to work.

i was gonna say the rails on this post arent for sale...im sure you can find a set for sale in the swapmeet section! have fun at the track cutting/install party. cant wait for hawkfest to check out all the western mountain hawk contraptions!

im headed to the swapmeet now to check out a price on the 8" rear wheels in black for a 503. but it has the 600 rear suspension on it...

I guess I better got on the ball one of these days and and post some of these things in the swapmeet. Haven't spent much time in that area. Just PM me if you have a ?.

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
im game for a track cutting party on wed. before hawkfest 2010 in utah...my plane gets in around 5:00!

anyone know how much aluminum you are allowed to carry on a plane? i might need to bring home some goodies for my hawk!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
Just curious to know what's gonna be on the table for dinner that night ?

any 174" Camo Extreme 3" lugs... ? Plenty of 144" I'm guessing...

Probably just Pizza....

They're all 174's not a single 144 this time.

im game for a track cutting party on wed. before hawkfest 2010 in utah...my plane gets in around 5:00!

anyone know how much aluminum you are allowed to carry on a plane? i might need to bring home some goodies for my hawk!

We'll probably just have a "Party" that night. Open house, open bar type of thing sounds good.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
Just curious to know what's gonna be on the table for dinner that night ?

Just talked to the wife and she thought "French dip" would be fitting for the occasion. I guess pizza is out.

are you guys out west seriously running 174" tracks on your hawks? i guess coming from the east i cant comprehend 400+" of annual fluffy white snowfall

If ya can't run with the big dogs, just stay on the porch. (cause its gettin deep around here)

S
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
Success

The track party went really well. Ed said"This could be the worlds first Snowhawk track cutting party!" (emphisis on party). Would like to thank everyone who came, Had a nice turn out, and a really good time.

Here's some pics, hopefully CJ came explain to me how to post them correctly, or even fix it for me so I can see how it's done.

tp1.jpg tp2.jpg tp3.jpg tp4.jpg tp5.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
P A R T Y because I gotta!

Like this.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited: