• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why so many?

justpinit907

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Interior, Alaska
Why are there so many 08/09 Nytro's for sale all of the sudden for the 2010? Is the 2010 really supposed to be that much better that these people are unloading there year or two old sleds to get a brand new one?

Just curious if I really want to get one of the used ones and use the extra money for a sled diet or just get a new one because it's supposedly sooo much better.

Any thoughts?

S

Swelly

The 2010's are supposed to be awesome. I was able to get a smoking deal on my 09 last season, and for the price difference I have been able to do a lot.
Just put my Challenger Extreme on and finished my under tunnel exhaust. IMO, a person can do a lot with the price difference. Track, clutching, gearing, suspension, exhaust. Yamaha is just doing what many of us have been doing. You are just paying for someone else to do it.

Just my 2 cents worth.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
lots been selling due to bad economy, and need to make cash for more important things than life. whats more important than sledding, that i don;t know :D but from what i've seen from some swapmeet ads, guys are selling due to just a stroke of bad luck, cope with economy, support a new family, or just want to build another sled.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
The 2010 is a huge step up from the 08/09. The front end is better, the skid is 1000 x's better, and the tunnel is much nicer as well. Is it worth the extra few grand, well thats up to the person buying it. If you can find one cheap enough you can take the money saved and buy a nice tunnel, skid, and probably more. If your in the market for a new sled they are a great ride and i wouldnt hesitate to buy one.

Premium Features