• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for drop brackets

C
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Got a few questions - 2000 MXZ ZX chassis - already stretched to 144

1.)I am looking for a good set of sturdy drop brackets to put on my MXZ ZX chassis. if someone can steer me in the right direction that would be awesome. I dont have the tools available to me to make my own, otherwise I would.

2.) also if I drop my back skid down 1 - 2 inches in the back, should I lower the front of the skid also?

3.) i also plan on putting taller shocks on front, how is this going to affect the sled if I raise the back end of the sled?

I am looking to get more clearance on front and back.

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
to raise the front 2inch all you have to do is swap the shock bracket,left on right side and turn upside,bolts right together and get a set of 44inch radius rods to set toe in,did what you want to do drop brackets and raised the whole sled for clearence,slacked lim strap,slid susp back(track will not sit flat on ground) going back to stock ht front.(TRENCHER) with the setup you want,you also can not use you sway bar because the frontend is to high it fallls out of the trailing arms,
as far as the brackets,Smitty Speed Works

C
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
tx for the help, my sled very rarely goes out west, pretty much just ride it around Minnesota, so trenching is not going to be to big of a deal, I just want a little more clearance though

Premium Features