• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

yamaha_nisse $$$

C

CSCHERER

Nov 26, 2007
2009/12/01 15:56 Item successfully delivered
2009/11/30 11:25 Item has been received at the delivery office in the destination country
10:07 Item on hold at postal facility to verify address of recipient
2009/11/29 02:48 International item released from Customs to Foreign Postal Administration
2009/11/27 16:12 International item arrived in destination country
16:12 Item has been sent to customs in the destination country
13:53 International shipment has arrived in the destination country
2009/11/26 12:42 International item has left Canada
2009/11/25 18:49 EDMONTON Item processed at postal facility
10:56 FORT SASKATCHEWAN Item accepted at the Post Office

SENT THIS TO SWEDEN - BARK BUSTER KIT, HAVE YET TO RECEIVE SHIPPING CHARGES BACK FROM THIS GUY...ANYONE KNOW HIM....I AM OUT 200CDN ON THIS...

THANKS

C

Aug 15, 2008
Why did you ship it before payment?? I would have had him pay for the product including shipping, then send it.... Sounds like you got screwed because now it technically isn't your property anymore...

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
Hmmm... Have you tried to contact him on email or phone?? I know of him, did you agree he should pay for the shipping?? Has he payed for the barkbuster???

C

CSCHERER

Nov 26, 2007
Originally Posted by CSCHERER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha_nisse
How's it going?

Thanks Rasmus

Sent....need 170.00 cnd for shipping, Wife is at the post office now. I will forward tracking number tonight when I get home. Will be there in 6-7 days.

C

Great.

Will send the money later this evning.

Thanks Rasmus

Have yet to see the $$$

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
Originally Posted by CSCHERER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha_nisse
How's it going?

Thanks Rasmus

Sent....need 170.00 cnd for shipping, Wife is at the post office now. I will forward tracking number tonight when I get home. Will be there in 6-7 days.

C

Great.

Will send the money later this evning.

Thanks Rasmus

Have yet to see the $$$

Yes thats ok, it seems you had a deal that he would pay shipping. But have you tried to email or phone him???

Maybe he is just slow....

C

CSCHERER

Nov 26, 2007
Dude...this guy owes me money. we had a deal...if you are not going to pay up after numerous pm's ect then you deserve to have you name turned into mud...Today is Dec 9th in Noth America .... math equals 8 days since he received it. Plus the days when in transition to Sweden...so 8+6 equals 14...
14 days to pay pal....hmmm....

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
Jsut a possible scenario. I work in Russia, actualy I am in Russia right now. Through my companies internet I can't receive PM's. I can see my notifications right now but if I try to open my PM screen it shuts me out. I have to wait until I return to Canada to get them. Maybe he is in a similar situation. I have worked in Denmark also and if those guys in that part of the world go on vacation the are gone and hard to get a hold of. Not saying you didn't get ripped off but just a couple possible scenarios from my experiences across the globe. I hope you get your cash and this guys isn't a douch bag, good luck!!

Y

Yamaha_nisse

Sep 20, 2008
Yet,

I'm NOT ripping you off, I'm not know if you're aware of it, but I buy most my parts from SW.
I've tried to transfer the money at the night I've got your PM the the goods was sent. Problem is on the hands of paypal.

I've contacted them and they're refunding the money to me.

And aswell, don't get to upset,
It took a while to get the barkbuster on its way overhere from the day I payed. (I know you had a reason, but still, don't go out and publish stuff that I'm trying to rip you off) :mad:

Not only have I had trouble with paypal, also have had some familly issues and other underline causes that've made this not my prio 1 atm.

But soon things settle down and I'll do my best to solve this.

(Not 100% at English, so if somethings unclear, please let me know and I'll explain)

Best regards
Rasmus

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Shipping

First of all you should not ship something if you have not been paid for the shipping. A way I go about this to save headache is go online and get a good figure on price. Ask for it in advance. And refund any overcharge back to the buyer after shipping.

Seems as though 8 days is pretty short time considered he is over seas. Give him a call, shoot him a pm. The thing is that things do come up and people end up with hard feelings. This is why it is best to have payment before shipping.

With that being said I am sure he will pay you. Those guys over in sweden, demark, norway, etc. Are good guys. They pay more to get parts imported than anyone could imagine. They are truly crazy about the sport. You will probally get paid but you don't have anyone to blame but yourself for the delay. Get the money then send. Easy as pie.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
They pay more to get parts imported than anyone could imagine. They are truly crazy about the sport.

That is no joke! The prices on sleds over there is INSANE!

As it was said...payment prior to shipping is always in everybodys best interest, however I'm glad to see that you guys are getting this worked out.

Premium Features