• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tunnel questions

hey guys just joined the site, love it! haha. i got a 97 formula z with an m-10 i got some tunnel damage and i wanna go with plain aluminum tunnel but its gotta be on the cheap, can i put a newer ZX chassis tunnel on it or a S-2000 summit tunnel of a similar year and not have any fitment problems, any help appreciatedtony.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Welcome!! Is your damage non repairable??

I have heard of zx tunnels mounted on an S Chassis but never seen a thread on one before I`m sure it can be done but would have to make measurement to where the skid is located now cause I`m sure that would be different along with the rear drop bracket.

If your damage could be repaired post some pics I`m sure you would get alot of help on how to fix it.

Good Luck, Wildcard28

i'll try and get some pics up in the next day or so, but the right side stirrup is bent, ik that is replacable and it looks like my dad got squirrly and hit a tree or post sideways cause the foot well is curved in im sure i could beat it out and and rivet a set of snow eliminators in but the tunnel is purple now and i'd like to go with a straight aluminum and polish it, my dads got an 03 ZX so i can get some measurements ill let you know. thanks

Premium Features