• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new members from cali.

D
Dec 6, 2009
waitinging for snow still here in cali. sledds are ready, wife is ready, i think everybodys ready! wheres the snow? anybody ryding steep n deep yet!:beer;

G

GarlandM8

Dec 1, 2007
Blanchard, ID
Welcome aboard...
Just a little snow around the state, enough for a road ride...... BUT, storms are coming starting Monday and all throughout the week.
Check out the california section... there's stuff for wherever you're located and how the riding is.
A bunch of us from the south are heading to Mammoth next weekend... should be great conditions with all these storms lined up :face-icon-small-hap

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Waiting....waiting ....waiting in Tahoe. The prediction is for a huge storm coming but so far it's coming in like a popcorn fart.

Hopefully this time next week we'll making pow turns...

Where in California are you?

Murph

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Alpine Meadows

2009 Nytro MTX and GF on a 2008 Phazer MTX

We always seem drawn to LTS, we hit Blue Lakes a few times and Iron Mountain a couple--both were worth the drive around the lake (last year was easy Emerald Bay route was open)

Drove down to catch a plane to Spain on Sunday--when 80 was closed!

Heading back up Friday night--my neighbors keep sending me pics of the snow piling up... bastards!!

Hopefully we'll get some wetter snow to encase all the landmines.

D

dragonryder800

Dec 5, 2009
Pollock Pines, California
Hey, Murph,wow what a nice way to get started! boy im so ready to hit the good stuff! So you ride blue lakes and iron mountain resort where else? does your girl go with you every time. my wife and my friends wife go on pow rides with the boys and getting pretty good. we will have to get together and share riding spots

J
Feb 11, 2009
california
yep we have 6inches of powder at basslake and 22 inches at cold springs summit at 7400 feet, but more to come this weekend had a great rode ride yesterday. after this strom they 3 feet for us above 5000 feet going to be great:beer;:D

Premium Features