• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's your favorite style of riding?

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
I thought that this might be a good topic of interest to see what your style of riding is out there ladies and for you guys who chime in occassionally :p too?

I love :heart: to boondock through trees, carve up the powder :heart: in open places and get a bit of air time (medium jumps) :eek:in as well. I also ejnoy going on long rides of exploring by going cross country - no trails just playing along the way. I'm not a big climber or high marker but I do enjoy watching. :D

Let's hear about your favs! :)

Oh and I looooove nightrides too!

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
It’s all about Fun and Friendships… People having fun hang together. It's no secret, people who enjoy to snowmobile like to be with others who like the snowmobiling lifestyle. Snowmobiling is one of the most exciting ways to experience the great outdoors of the snow country in winter. the style I love to ride about the same as the others on here! Most variety of terrain: Huge backcountry bowls, discovering winter wildlife, explore giant powder-filled bowls and love to boondock through the trees, carve up the very deep snow powder and I do enjoy a good mountain or two to climb. its all so much fun its hard to say what you really like I love it all......:face-icon-small-hap

M
Nov 15, 2009
Twin Lakes, Idaho
The quicker we can get off the trail and into the trees the better. Riding the ridges, playing in the powder, enjoying the company of good friends and meeting new ones...all this while riding a sled. Life is good! :p

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
Deep powder, creek beds, techinical riding...trees :)
Working on jumps this season and 'wrong foot forward' sidehills and controlled decents! Wahoo! My sidehills are a bit fast now and my downhills are sometimes more 'out of control' LOL. I really enjoy climbing, but my avy fear usually keeps me low...I love the adrenaline of getting way the heck up there and rippin' back down! :D
Springtime brings more exploring and social trips!
Nightriding too, with a big azz moon! Nothing' better than being the last guys out on a starry night with a nice moon!!! :moon:

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I love the rollercoast ravines at Mt. Baker. You can't do a straight line if you tried. :eek:

I like the bump filled hillsides of Halfway.

Can't hardly say no to a powder filled meadow.

Climbing, sidehilling, carving in/ around/ through/ over trees is always a favorite!

Fluffy powdery drops and jumps................ OH YA!

Creekbeds always seem to call my name........... "B! Come play!" lol

When there's feet of powder I like big open hills for down hill carving sessions.

Our spring rides when you are carving around in shorts and tank tops. :beer;

I think I can find joy in almost all aspects of riding except trails. Nope. :(

Premium Features