• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Air box removal.

M
Nov 27, 2007
Vernal, UT
With the turbo kit I ordered it looks like the air box is gone. (makes sense.) But that leaves a big old hole on the clutch side for snow to get in and down on my clutches when boondocking. Has this been a problem for anyone else? If so is there an easy inexpensive solution?

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
I got a headlight delete bracket from dave halverson to hold the headlight in place with the stock air box removed. Dave is waiting for screens to go in place of the intake from xxx mod rods.
for now I removed the prefilter screen from my 08 air box and am going to rivet it on to hold it in place.
I hope to have some other vents put in the console, my return fuel line installed in the fuel tank, and the headlight, console, and headlight delete bracket all in place tonight or tomarrow.

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Solution comes with the kit Josh, no worries;)

We just had them made and our test sleds done have them yet. But you kit and everyone elses will have them included. Thanks to Modrods on that one.

Jake

Premium Features