• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo 07 XRS, Good idea or not?

S

steepandeep

Apr 8, 2009
Alexander, ND
I looking for thoughts and opinions on putting a turbo on my 2007 XRS, a friend of mine has a boostwurx kit on an 08 XP and two motors later he still hasn't gotten it dialed in. On the other hand I have heard of quite a few turbo-ed ski doo's that run awesome. Any input on which kits work and which don't, and thoughts about this projects would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Don't need a turbo if we don't get anymore snow than we had yesterday. How was the drive? Get a kit with the optional mouse nest.

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I'm not going to get into it on a public forums, but if you are interested in a turbo kit with a Garrett turbo I can help you out. Just call me or send me a pm.

Dave

I looking for thoughts and opinions on putting a turbo on my 2007 XRS, a friend of mine has a boostwurx kit on an 08 XP and two motors later he still hasn't gotten it dialed in. On the other hand I have heard of quite a few turbo-ed ski doo's that run awesome. Any input on which kits work and which don't, and thoughts about this projects would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I think he is figuring on making it to Cooke. With his job he can't make it until the 10th of january. Hope to see you guys there.

Premium Features