• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HAWKFEST Teaser Vid

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Cool teaser, I thought I might have figured out a way to come to 2010 but when I asked the wife she said NOT A CHANCE. Maybe next year.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Cool teaser, I thought I might have figured out a way to come to 2010 but when I asked the wife she said NOT A CHANCE. Maybe next year.

How about a biz meeting?? at least down to Wa.. not so sure Ill be heading to Logan, But it sounds like a good excu:beer;se..

M
Jan 22, 2008
How many hawks will show?

wondering if anyone has a idea of how many hawkers will show this year, hope atleast as many as last year, lots of good people showed up, here is a picture of one of the riding areas we will be hitting up in Utah.

Utah 013.jpg Utah 015.jpg Utah 020.jpg Utah 017.jpg

Nov 2, 2009
SLC, UT
Unbelivable riding...

It's good in that neck of the woods!

Seeing pictures of that hill reminds me of the first time I saw a hawk. It was right there several years back that this guy came riding out of the trees on a hawk with a torn up jacket and huge goatee. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought he had made the thing in his garage or something. Needless to say his kids were young and outriding me on my mountain sled. I ran out of gas and they gave me some to get back to the truck.
A few years later, after my sled caught on fire and burned up, I bought a hawk and figured out it was Sledr2 that had been riding that day with his boys. Thanks for the gas guys!

Looking forward to riding in Logan again at Hawkfest--especially with the guys that know the place well.

M
Jan 22, 2008
Show some pics

Brad I know you got to have some good pics from some of these areas we will be ripping at Hawkfest 2010, we want to see some more pics.

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
Mcc

just want to give a shout out to MCC and their video clips in 2scs12!!! i know we have all seen the shots already, but to be in a big time movie and let other sledheads see what the hawks can do.awesome!!! congrats guys

M
Jan 22, 2008
Thank you BuffaloHawk

Glad you dug the 2SCS 12 hawk section, Frontier Films will probably be showing at hawkfest, Aaron may even ride one of my spare hawks he said, hopefully we can all put on a show for him and 2SCs 13 will maybe get some more hawk stuff in it.

Premium Features