• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OTF nytro Relocater product review

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
just installed otf's relocator on my dads nytro xtx last week or so. great looking product and good quality parts, fast delivery over the border also which is rare.

pros: Oillite bushings is a no brainer and great idea to incorporate, no sloppy steering, handlebar rise and angle felt great with the ergos of the sled, parts appear to be strong and well built and will prolbably handle some nasty rollovers, bottom block replaces ****ty bushings again a big plus, compensates for new steering angle.

Cons: the directions? i think the 25 pages was a bit overkill, thorough for those that are not mechanically inclined, but so many directions and pages almost made it confusing trying to find the steps that i actually needed to know. My big beef is the lower block and how you have to bend the lower mount, I think that is pathetic and will not provide an exact fit every time (slight difference in welds on sleds, leverage a person puts on bolts etc.) i should not have to be bending bolts to make it fit. the block could easily be milled properly to accomodate the steering angle. I'm very meticulous when it comes to things like this.

Bottom Line: Possibly one the better kits in the biz to upgrade to oillite bushings and strong design, but for the price of this kit parts should be made to accomodate differences instead of bending metal. the most expensive relocation kit i know of but you do get the bushings but you can also get a kit that does the same thing for 25 bucks minus upgraded bushings.

ease of install 9/10
quality, fit and finish 7/10 (would be 10/10 if there wasn;t the issue of the bottom block)

this is just my 2cents. overall though great guys to deal with and fast delivery, i would buy from them again.

spenser

Premium Features