• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What boot to stay warm and Dry

darens

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2007
Morgan, Utah (pronounced HoooHaw)
I tried some Klim adrenalins last year, my feet were always cold and wet, especially my right side. (I was told it was because the heat from the pipe, i ride a Dragon, was warming it up and causing it to get wet because the gortex does not work if ther is not a temperature differntial ???? Kinda thought that was BS.)

My question is this, I like the fit of the Klim adrenaline, but i want to stay warm and dry - What is your recomendation?

d

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
call klim, they should not get wet inside. they have a lfetime warranty on that. I have had mine replace once under warranty

F
Nov 30, 2008
the hmk voyager boot is waterproof. the pro boots are not made to be waterproof, just kick @$$ riding boots but the voyager one was and is made waterproof. the hmk voyager boot is similar to the adrenaline in almost every way. check it out here HMK WATERPROOF VOYAGER BOOT

wow those are nice boots from HMK. I wonder why when asking for boots around here I wasnt shown those? I went to alberta and bought Klim Adrenalines, and have never been happier with a pair of boots in my life. Or any sort of foot wear for that matter.

I have had nearly a dozen ride days so far this year alone and have never had a wet foot or sock yet.

S
Dec 29, 2008
White Salmon, WA
wow those are nice boots from HMK. I wonder why when asking for boots around here I wasnt shown those? I went to alberta and bought Klim Adrenalines, and have never been happier with a pair of boots in my life. Or any sort of foot wear for that matter.

I have had nearly a dozen ride days so far this year alone and have never had a wet foot or sock yet.

Did you get the 09 or 10 model year Adrenalines?

Premium Features