• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Now I know why my Nytro is heavy!!

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
I just bought a Skinz seat cover to replace the stock one because of how slippery it was and when I removed the existing cover there must have been a half gallon of water that came out of the foam! Brutal!!

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
The only way moisture could possibly permeate your seat foam is if you were riding in wet fluffy deep moist dreamy poofy soft powder. If this is how it got wet, I don't feel sorry for you:mad:

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
The only way moisture could possibly permeate your seat foam is if you were riding in wet fluffy deep moist dreamy poofy soft powder. If this is how it got wet, I don't feel sorry for you:mad:

LMAO!! Over 17.5 feet of snow so far in the month of November in Whistler! Broke the record!

T
Dec 20, 2007
Minturn, CO
rear skid

I can assure you after having the rear skid out to replace the rails, it is CERTAINLY that obscenely heavy boat anchor of a rear skid that makes the Nytro heavy. I wish I had 1800 bucks to buy a mountain tamer but alas that is not to be this year.

And yes sir you suck, there is no snow in Vail. :mad:

Last edited:

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
I can assure you after having the rear skid out to replace the rails, it is CERTAINLY that obscenely heavy boat anchor of a rear skid that makes the Nytro heavy. I wish I had 1800 bucks to buy a mountain tamer but alas that is not to be this year.

And yes sir you suck, there is no snow in Vail. :mad:

I love my M skid so far, only regret is being in too big of a rush to put a anti stab kit on and stabbing my track the second day out. For the price I have into the track and skid the sled Rocks!

Premium Features