• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 F7 Sno Pro 151. 4 Sale

J

Jordo

Nov 3, 2009
Stillwater,MN
Im Ryan from Stillwater MN. Its a 05 F7 Sno Pro with alot of stuff done to it. All the aftermarket parts are from Bikeman Performance(BMP). I've had the cylinders ported, High Compression heads, BMP Pipe Mod, Y Pipe, Can, Big Horn Air Intake, Timing Advancing Key, Torsion Converstion Kit, D&D Trail performance Clutch Kit, Inline Adjustable Fuel Regulator, 151x1.75x13.5in Challenger Track, 2 Wheel Kit, Moose Handlebars, Fly Screen, and Black Powder Coated front suspension. I have the stock track, and windshield, Stock and Mountain clutching, and some othe of the stock parts that will go with it. Sled was dynoed last yr at 168HP. There are 2 cracks in the the hood one is about 4in, and 8in. Other then that if u want anymore info u can call me at 612-600-6761 or email me at Longballjordo@comcast.net. Its a great sled for trails and mountain riding. reason for sale is bought a new M8. Also have alot more photos if u want them, willing to meet you halfway to drop off! asking $5000

Premium Features